Alterations and additions to a prestige 1950's Sydney harbourfront apartment building. While preserving the existing vaulted roof structure over the existing suspended concrete slab, the street front was completely rebuilt. A new pedestrian entry over a new suspended concrete platform was built and the vehicle entrance was enclosed and upgraded to provide security to the parking area via the steel and timber automatic sliding gates. A new garbage area with a new enclosure was also added onto the new concrete platform. The aesthetics were influenced by the industrial character of the vault and parking structure, and the timber elements were introduced to reveal the residential purpose of the building.